To ensure we identify and provide the most appropriate and successful treatment for you in the case of complex restorative work, we recommend a complete examination after your initial consultation.
- Examine each of your teeth and all of their supporting bone and gum tissue in detail under high magnification
- Provide an oral cancer screen
- Take study models (moulds) of your teeth and special jaw records to study the static and dynamic relationships of your “bite” on our jaw analyser
- Do a detailed cosmetic analysis to see how we can improve your smile
- Take diagnostic photographic records of your teeth for our reference. These will also provide important cosmetic comparisons to help our dental technicians
- Take x-rays of some of your teeth that are of strategic importance in planning your treatment
We then have a complete picture to build your personalised treatment plan and will be able to ensure your dentistry withstands the test of time to give you long-term, trouble-free results and peace of mind.